Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter

We couldn't have spent Easter any better than going to conference and being with family. Friday we attended our mission reunion and enjoyed visiting with old companions and friends. Daniel did rather well. Saturday, my brother Timmy was kind enough to watch Daniel during the first session so that Jordan and I could go in. We barely made it. We walked into the conference center at 9:50am and were walked down to the 8th row....That was sure fun to sit at the feet of the brethren and feel of their spirits.

It was fun to walk around SLC and feel of the spirit and strength of all the members. I sure love conference time. I think it stems from my Dad and his excitement for conference. I was able to be with my amazing sisters during priesthood which I enjoyed.

In all, a wonderful weekend to reflect on my blessings, my relationship with my Savior and make goals for improvement. I sure love conference!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Conference was wonderful, wasn't it? I'm so glad you got to go and be there! We haven't been for a long time...we need to go!!

As far as getting together, we're usually pretty free on Saturdays.

Team Bowers said...

How fun to have a missionary reunion! Especially when you both served together. And how awesome to be in the conference center! What a good brother you have! Conference memories are some of the best!

Em said...

it was so good to see you guys! i just delivered the package to tatiana, and she was so excited and just lit up when i said it was from you....that was so nice of you two. love you guys!

Craig and Lauren Dalling said...

That's awesome you got to go! You have such a cute family! We need to get together before you move!

Chelsea said...

8th row?! Awesome! I miss getting to attend conference live.
Awesome pic of you guys! You look supa pretty.