
We had a little night get-a-away to celebrate our 2 year anniversary. Our one year anniversary was celebrated with our little Daniel a few weeks old. We figured since he is such a good baby we could leave him for a night. We went to SLC and had so much fun. We did a session in the morning. We love the SLC temple (partly because we were married there)but I learn so much in that temple.

We walked around and took some pictures. The one above is "our spot" Jordan kissed me here for the first time and also gave me my real ring here. (He proposed in Florida with a CTR ring :))




We had a dinner after the wedding with family and a few friends here at the Lion House. At our wedding Jordan wrote me a song and sang it. We went up there again to look and Jordan surprised me with another verse to the song! TENDER!

As part of our weekend, we went to IKEA. We have never been there. We loved it and wish we were not moving and could buy everything. We ended up buying Daniel a tent and a rug that you can play on with cars. We also, attended a good friends wedding. It was fun to see their excitement to get married etc..and remember how we both were. I feel so blessed to have an incredible husband. He is so kind, patient, loving, fun, hardworking, etc... I could go on and on. He truly was made for me! I ask my self everyday how I got so lucky...I haven't figured out the answer quite yet but am sure not complaining. I am completely and madly in love with my prince charming. He makes me better in every way! I love you babe!
Just a note. I surprisingly did very well leaving Daniel with Grandma and Grandpa Hillam. I only had to text them about 5 times and he did wonderful! We had a wonderful weekend and so grateful they could watch Daniel. THANK YOU
3 comments:
It sounds like you had a wonderful and much needed special time together! It is hard to believe it has already been 2 years. Happy Anniversary! How fun to have been able to spend time on Temple Square and enjoy the place where your life together all began!I hope to be able to take care of Daniel sometime so you can have another such getaway time together! MOM
awww. you guys are so wonderful. happy two years. and jordan, the new verse was so thoughtful! good job!!!
So fun!! Send me that kissy photo on the step by the temple and I will brighten it up for you. It is such a good one!
Post a Comment