Eva is a bow model! I love the photo of you and Eva together outside the temple. Beautiful.....get it enlarged and put it on her wall!
Crystal!! Hi! I finally found your blog again. Yeah ;)Eva is adorable. I can't believe she can roll over already. Unbelievable! You must have had some really good prenatal vitamins! Your family is beautiful, you look beautiful and I'm so happy for you guys. Are you ready for #3? :) I was already *accidentally* pregnant with McKay by now! What a happy accident that turned out to be.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Eva is a bow model! I love the photo of you and Eva together outside the temple. Beautiful.....get it enlarged and put it on her wall!
Crystal!! Hi! I finally found your blog again. Yeah ;)
Eva is adorable. I can't believe she can roll over already. Unbelievable! You must have had some really good prenatal vitamins!
Your family is beautiful, you look beautiful and I'm so happy for you guys.
Are you ready for #3? :) I was already *accidentally* pregnant with McKay by now! What a happy accident that turned out to be.
Post a Comment