I am a horrible mom. I did not really take pics over thanksgiving break. Hopefully, I can do better over Christmas. Here are a few at the Hillam House decorating the ledges with houses for Christmas. Daniel was a huge help! He had all the boxes under control. Of course I am not in any photos because I was taking them all.
Daniel is getting so big! Let's plan for as soon as possible next semester! Let us know when you get back. By the way, go share some of your Christmas traditions on our blog if you get a minute! :)
Kisses and Hugs to the cutie pie! I must look at these pictures almost everyday. Thanks for keeping up such a fun blog so Grandma and Grandpa C can see his growth and progress as the days goes by. So precious! MOM
6 comments:
How fun! We had those houses growing up. It was always so fun setting them up. Happy Holidays!!!
Daniel sure is getting around! He'll be walking soon, huh? He doesn't seem old enough yet, but he must be advanced.
I can't believe how fast he is growing. So so cute. I can't stand it. I wish we lived closer so we could play....(and work a little of course!!)
Daniel is getting so big! Let's plan for as soon as possible next semester! Let us know when you get back. By the way, go share some of your Christmas traditions on our blog if you get a minute! :)
If not taking pictures over Thanksgiving makes you a horrible mom, then I'm afraid I'll have to join your club.
DantheMan is getting cuter all the time!
Kisses and Hugs to the cutie pie! I must look at these pictures almost everyday. Thanks for keeping up such a fun blog so Grandma and Grandpa C can see his growth and progress as the days goes by. So precious! MOM
Post a Comment