Congratulations! You look beautiful.Anne came to visit me today, and we were reminiscing about the good old days when we were all single & no kids. Being married, it's the best!
crystal, there is a rule with blogging.... thou shalt post at least once a week. Dont be a rebellious blogger. I know you guys are doing fun stuff.... like enjoying your new giant flat screen... so start posting! :)
5 comments:
Such beautiful pictures! I love your hair. I wish I could have been there. It looks like an awesome day. How are things going?
Congratulations! You look beautiful.Anne came to visit me today, and we were reminiscing about the good old days when we were all single & no kids. Being married, it's the best!
ewww.... kistal is kissing a BOY!
love the pics! you guys look like you are always having so much fun! Wish we could have made it to the reception, but nurse duty called...
crystal, there is a rule with blogging.... thou shalt post at least once a week.
Dont be a rebellious blogger.
I know you guys are doing fun stuff.... like enjoying your new giant flat screen... so start posting!
:)
Post a Comment